A Stitch in Time Vol.2

As our terribly dreary Spring continues in the UK, instead of dreaming up floaty dresses for warmer weather, I'm still craving warm, snuggly things!

I'm making steady progress with my Panelled Effect Lady's Jumper and hopefully I'll have a front and a sleeve to show you soon. But for now I thought I'd share some of my favourite patterns from A Stitch in Time Vol. 2 - despite the price tag, I naughtily gifted it to myself a couple of months ago!










You can also see some of my favourite patterns from A Stitch in Time Vol. 1 here.

Do you have a favourite pattern from the ones above? If you've knitted anything from either volume, I'd love to see it so please do share a link in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing - I buy 99% of my books on Amazon and they never show the insides! These books have been on my wishlist for a while but I was nervous to pick them up sight unseen. Maybe I will now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found this post useful, I can't bring myself to buy pricey books when I don't know what's in them! I must say, both volumes f A Stitch in Time are stunning!

      Delete
  2. Me too and If I could knit faster I would be doing some, my favourite is the second, long grey coat, that neckline won me over

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the yellow one third down from the top with the v-shaped lace pattern in it! I've got the first of these books but having seen some of the images from this one I might have to follow your example and gift this one to myself too! Have you decided which one you're going to do first yet? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was trying to pick a favourite but the answer is most of them. I think I need to check out that book. To the person who was disappointed that Amazon didn't show the insides I've found my library has a surprisingly large collection of knitting books, you can look through them & buy the book later if you like it or if you just like one pattern photocopy that one.

    ReplyDelete